Brother CM350 ScanNCut2 Cutting Machine
- Model #:
- CM350 CM350Brother
The Brother ScanNCut2 cutting machine with a built-in scanner has fantastic features that will help take your cutting and crafting to a whole new level. See full product description
12" x 12"
If you were excited about ScanNCut before, you will definitely be amazed by it now! Presenting ScanNCut2, with fantastic new features that will take your cutting and crafting to a whole new level.
To learn more about the 'Brother CM350 ScanNCut2 Cutting Machine', download the brochure here.
- Colour Touch Screen Display: Large 4.85" screen for easier editing.
- 300 DPI Built-in Scanner: create your own cut files.
- Stand-alone Use: built-in designs and fonts no fees no subscriptions.
- SVG Data Readability: use your own art files! No need to buy any others.
- ScanNCutCanvas: free cloud-based web application for editing and designingcut data (visit canvasworkspace.brother.com).
- Precision Cutting: german carbide blade Japan design quality.
- Wireless Network Ready: ScanNCut2 Online transfer files with ease (ScanNCut2 Online Activation Card required not included).
Blades & Blade Holders
Pens & Pen Holders
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
2-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask