Why should you sign up with Brother?
Here’s why signing up with Brother is going to save you mucho cash.
- 01Order what you need in a couple of clicks. It’s that easy!
- 02Need to refresh your supplies again? No problem. Select your last order and it’s on its way!
- 03You’ll be the first to hear about specials on the Brother products & supplies you need!
How Will You Benefit
from signing up with Brother?
Sign up with Brother Canadaand get the latest updates on our products
At home and around the world, we take every measure possible to minimize our footprint in all stages of operations, from product development and design to collection and recycling. Like to learn more about our environmental activities? Visit www.brotherearth.com
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
At Brother Canada, we take the environment seriously. This is why we lend time and energy towards numerous organizations around the country.
Electronic Products Stewardship Canada (EPSC). http://www.epsc.ca/ Sounds like a big deal doesn’t it? Well it is, actually, and we’re proud to be a member of it. In a nutshell, this is a not-for-profit organization that designs, promotes and implements sustainable solutions that address Canada’s electronic waste. It’s an end-of-life program for products, and we provide financial support so that products are responsibly collected and recycled. For more on this program or on other provincial recycling programs, visit below. Also, check out how we take care of our products with Brother’s direct cartridge collection program.
That’s French for people and companies who care about the environment and the world we live in. We’ve been a part of this reputable proactive group since 2011. As a member of this group, we can share our environmental concerns, talk with environmental experts, and stay on top of all environmental and legislative developments so that we can do our best to take care of this place we call home.
For more on the CPEQ’s mission and activities, check out: www.cpeq.org.
Doing more means doing with less.
If we rebuild it; they will come. That’s our philosophy, which is why we actively refurbish our printers and multifunctions. It’s a win-win-win for everyone. For consumers, for the environment and for us. It’s an ecologically responsible decision that’s eco-friendly, has a lower footprint, is cost-effective and, on top of it all, you still get the same top level of service with remanufactured as you do with our new products.
Collect yourselves. Yes, our cartridge collection program is here and, with your help, we can collect our empty consumables.
Sending consumables back to us is easy:
1. Search for your cartridge item # and print your free pre-paid mailing label on line. Don’t make photocopies of your pre-paid label. Create a new label for each box you mail back to us.
2. Then pack your consumable. Affix the mailing label (Using the original carton box is best, but Canada Post locations also provide shipping bags for a small fee.)
3. Drop your consumables at any Canada Post location.
4. Presto! Your cartridges will be recycled!
If your cartridge is not listed, contact your local municipality to see what recycling programs exist. Visit often, as more products will be included as time goes on.