Brother NQ1300 The Designer Sewing Machine
- Model #:
Brother NQ1300 The Designer Sewing Machine
- Model #:
The Designer NQ1300 gives you all the tools you need to transform both your wardrobe and home. See full product description
4.1" x 8.3"
10 x 1-step buttonholes
Included accessory feet
The Innov-ís NQ1300 gives you all the tools you need to transform both your wardrobe and home. Sewers will take garment construction to new heights with 290 built-in sewing stitches and the My Custom Stitch(TM) feature, which allows you to create personalized stitches. Whether you're sewing silk or denim, the Automatic Height Adjuster(TM) (AHA®) feature will help deliver smooth, even stitches every time. Quilters will delight in the large workspace and range of accessories including a wide table that make quilting fun and easy. You'll also love the Pivot function, which allows you to keep your hands free to rotate your fabric for virtually perfect corners. Feel inspired to tackle projects you never thought were possible with the Innov-ís NQ1300!
To learn more about the 'Brother NQ1300 The Designer Sewing Machine', download the brochure here.
- Built-in stitches buttonhole styles and fonts: 290 built-in sewing stitches including 58 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- 14% larger workspace versus previous model without extension table. Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
- Sideways sewing: perfect for sewing patches and appliqués on projects using the straight or zigzag stitch with the horizontal sewing capability.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a row of decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension. With the push of a button the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin. Just drop in a full bobbin pull the thread through the slot trim and start sewing.
- Automatic Height Adjuster™ (AHA®) feature: the AHA® feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent regardless of fabric thickness leading to uniform stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Pivot function: the presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered for fast and easy fabric manipulation.
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||5|
|Presser Foot Levelling||Yes|
|Built-in Stitches (includes Buttonhole Styles)||290|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Max. Sewing Speed (stitches per minute)||850|
|Buttonhole Styles||10 one-step|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Feed Dog||7 (longer version)|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||4.1" x 8.3" (10.4 cm x 21.1 cm)|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes, manual|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed||Feature not available|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Included|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Other Included Accessories||Accessory Bag,Bobbins,Cleaning Brush,Eyelet Punch,Foot Controller,Grid Sheet Set,Knee Lifter,Operation Manual,Quick Reference Guide,Screwdriver,Seam Ripper,Spool Caps,Spool Nets,Twin Needle|
|Included Accessory Feet||1/4" quilting foot with guide,Adjustable zipper/piping foot,Blind stitch foot,Button sewing foot,Buttonhole foot,Free-motion echo quilting foot,Free-motion open toe quilting foot,Free-motion quilting foot,Monogramming foot,Non-stick foot,Open toe foot,Overcasting stitch foot,Stitch guide foot,Walking foot,Zigzag foot,Zipper foot|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Warranty|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||Yes|
|Media Type(s)||Feature not available|
|LCD Size (inches)||2.9" x 1.6" (7.4 cm x 4.1 cm)|
|Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||Yes|
|Quick Set™ Bobbin||Yes|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||No|
|Zoom Function||Feature not available|
|On-Screen Editing||Feature not available|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Feature not available|
|Thread Sensor||Feature not available|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||No|
Feets & Guides
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
25-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask