Brother NQ700 The Sewist Sewing Machine
- Model #:
- NQ700 NQ700Brother
For beginners and experts alike, the Sewist NQ700 computerized sewing machine from the Q-Series lineup has 180 built-in stitches for maximum creativity. See full product description
4.1" x 8.3"
10 x 1-step buttonholes
Included accessory feet
For the beginner or the experienced seamstress, the Innov-ís NQ700 from the Q-Series lineup has an array of 180 built-in stitches that allow you to be creative in your designs. With a 14% larger workspace* and improved sewing with longer feed dogs and the included zigzag foot, this machine is ideal for making, repairing or altering clothes and home furnishings. The Innov-ís NQ700 offers convenience, flexibility and quality, all at an affordable price you'll be sure to love! Versus previous model without extension table.
To learn more about the 'Brother NQ700 The Sewist Sewing Machine', download the brochure here.
- Built-in stitches buttonhole styles and fonts: 180 built-in sewing stitches including 40 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- 14% larger workspace versus previous model without extension table. Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a row of decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension. With the push of a button the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin. Just drop in a full bobbin pull the thread through the slot trim and start sewing.
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||5|
|Presser Foot Levelling||Feature not available|
|Built-in Stitches (includes Buttonhole Styles)||180|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Max. Sewing Speed (stitches per minute)||850|
|Buttonhole Styles||10 one-step|
|Side Feeding||Feature not available|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Feed Dog||7 (longer version)|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||4.1" x 8.3" (10.4 cm x 21.1 cm)|
|Workspace Table||Available for additional purchase|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||Feature not available|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes, manual|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed||Feature not available|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Not included, available for additional purchase|
|Pivot Function||Feature not available|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Other Included Accessories||Bobbins,Cleaning Brush,Eyelet Punch,Foot Controller,Grid Sheet Set,Knee Lifter,Operation Manual,Screwdriver,Seam Ripper,Spool Caps,Spool Nets,Twin Needle|
|Included Accessory Feet||1/4" quilting foot with guide,Adjustable zipper/piping foot,Blind stitch foot,Button sewing foot,Buttonhole foot,Monogramming foot,Non-stick foot,Open toe foot,Overcasting stitch foot,Quilting foot,Stitch guide foot,Walking foot,Zigzag foot,Zipper foot|
|Wide Table||Available for additional purchase|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Warranty|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||Yes|
|Media Type(s)||Feature not available|
|LCD Size (inches)||2.9" x 1.6" (7.4 cm x 4.1 cm)|
|Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||Yes|
|Quick Set™ Bobbin||Yes|
|On-Screen Editing||Feature not available|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Feature not available|
|Thread Sensor||Feature not available|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||No|
Feets & Guides
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
25-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask