Brother NQ550 The Trendsetter Sewing Machine
- Model #:
- NQ550 NQ550Brother
The Trendsetter is the perfect trendsetting machine, offering flexibility, convenience and exciting features at a super affordable price. See full product description
4.1" x 8.3"
7 x 1-step buttonholes
Included presser feet
Find your sewing passion with the newest addition to the Q-Series lineup: the NQ550 Trendsetter. The Trendsetter is the perfect trendsetting machine, offering flexibility, convenience and exciting features at a super-affordable price. Its professional-grade quality allows you to expand your sewing capabilities to new levels. Feel the difference in sewing with longer feed dogs for better stability and enhanced fabric control.
To learn more about the 'Brother NQ550 The Trendsetter Sewing Machine', download the brochure here.
- 100 built-in sewing stitches 7 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle makes it easier to work on projects of all sizes.
- Reinforcement stitch: automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects so useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot.
- Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
Feets & Guides
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
25-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask