Brother ADS-2400N High-Speed Desktop Scanner
- Model #:
Speed (Up to 30 ppm)
Paper capacity (50-sheet ADF)
2-sided (2-sided scanning)
Brother ADS-2400N High-Speed Desktop Scanner
- Model #:
The ADS-2400N offers powerful features for mid- to large-size workgroups, to simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed and delivered. See full product description
Fast colour scanning up to 30ppm*, with Gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity. Single-pass duplex network document scanner with a 50-sheet capacity document feeder. Scan business and plastic cards, photos, receipts, and documents up to 196 long^. Versatile scan-to destinations including OCR, print, email, FTP / SFTP, network, Microsoft® SharePoint®, USB flash drive , and mobile devices via the free iPrint&Scan app . Up to 1200 dpi interpolated resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization and paper handling features including background removal, deskew support, blank page removal, and ultrasonic multi-feed detection. Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration, and Kofax VRS® compatible .* Letter size paper at 300dpi, advanced features turned off. Additional purchase required. Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.ca for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility.^ Single-sheet simplex, 14-29lb bond. Compatible with Kofax VRS® versions 5.1 and up, not included."
To learn more about the 'Brother ADS-2400N High-Speed Desktop Scanner', download the brochure here.
- Single-pass two-sided colour scanning at speeds of up to 30 ppm*
- Versatile scan-to destinations including network Microsoft® SharePoint® USB flash drive‡ and mobile devices using the free iPrint&Scan app
- Up to 600 dpi optical resolution plus a robust collection of image optimization features
- Easily scans various media from embossed plastic cards to documents up to 196"^ long through the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Programmable one-touch keys for common scanning destinations
- Bundled with a valuable suite of scanning software including OCR and PDF editing programs
- Compatible with Kofax VRS® software† which dynamically evaluates each scanned page and automatically applies the correct image quality settings
- Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration
- One year limited warranty plus free support for the life of the product
- * Letter size paper at 300dpi advanced features turned off.
- ‡ Additional purchase required.
- Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.ca for details availability and mobile device compatibility.
- ^ Single-sheet simplex 14-29lb bond.
- † Compatible with Kofax VRS® versions 5.1 and up not included.
|Mobile Device Compatability|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||382 x 254 x 330 mm|
|Carton Contents||ADS-2400N Scanner, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Carrier Sheet, Quick Setup Guide, Installation DVD, User's Guide (accessible from DVD), Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet|
|Carton Weight||6.1 kg|
|Duplex Scan Speed||60 ipm|
|Continuous Scanning Mode||Yes|
|Paper Jam Sensor||No|
|Daily Duty Cycle (Up to; scans per day)||3000|
|Max. Optical Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Direct Scanning Destinations||Email,Network,Mobile Devices,USB flash memory drive,Image,File,Print,OCR,FTP,SFTP,SharePoint® Online|
|Scan Drivers Included||TWAIN,WIA,ICA,ISIS,SANE|
|Blank Page Removal||Yes|
|Kofax VRS®||Compatible with Kofax VRS® versions 5.1 and up (not included)|
|Unit Weight||4.4 kg|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Min. Paper Size||2.0" x 2.0"|
|Standard Interface(s)||Ethernet 10/100/1000,Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||306 x 258 x 250 mm|
|Max. Paper Capacity (ADF up to; sheets)||50 sheets|
|Max. Paper Size (duplex mode)||8.5" x 14"|
|Max. Paper Size (multiple sheets)||8.5" x 14"|
|Max. Paper Size (single sheet)||8.5" x 196"|
|Operating System (Compatibility)||Mac® OS X 10.8 and later,Windows Server® 2008,Windows Server® 2008 R2,Windows Server® 2012,Windows Server® 2012 R2,Windows® 10,Windows® 7,Windows® 8,Windows® 8.1,Windows® Vista,Windows® XP|
|Software Included||ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint v.12,Control Center 2 (Mac®),Control Center 4 (Windows®),Nuance™ PaperPort™ 14SE (Windows®)|
ProductPrice General Accessories
DOWNLOADS & DOCUMENTS
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
1-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine within 30 days of purchase (though we can’t imagine why you’d want to), as long as it’s unopened, intact, and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.*If your machine was not purchased directly from Brother we may require a proof of purchase. (If you don’t have it, no worries, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.) Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup, or issuing an RMA. To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pick-up at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.