Brother NQ1600E The Fashion Creator 2 Embroidery Machine
- Model #:
- NQ1600E NQ1600EBrother
Feature-rich and versatile, this machine's got everything you need to embellish all your projects to personalized perfection. See full product description
Perfect for embroidery enthusiasts. We are excited to introduce the versatile and feature-packed NQ1600E embroidery-only machine from the Q-Series lineup. Embellish and personalize your DIY projects everything from home décor, vintage goods, and more. Includes state-of-the-art features such as the automatic thread-trimming system and on-screen editing for your convenience.
To learn more about the 'Brother NQ1600E The Fashion Creator 2 Embroidery Machine', download the brochure here.
- 198 built-in embroidery designs
- 140 frame pattern combinations
- 11 embroidery lettering fonts
- Large 6" x 10" embroidery area
- 8.3" from needle to arm
- Large workspace for your projects
- Easy-to-use 4.85 colour LCD touch screen display
- Automatic feed thread cutting cuts thread between colour stitch blocks for your convenience
- Wide range of included accessories
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension
- On-screen editing features let you edit letters, zoom, resize, rotate, reposition and combine designs
- Embroider up to 850 stitches per minute
- Built-in USB port for importing designs from your memory stick
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Warranty|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||No|
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
25-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask