Brother MFC-9460CDN Colour Laser Multifunction
- Model #:
- MFC9460CDN MFC9460CDNBrother
Dependable colour laser MFC for any office or business. See full product description
With impressive two-sided colour laser printing as well as colour laser copying, scanning and faxing, the network-ready MFC-9460CDN brings a whole new level in professional multifunctionality to your business. Make your work more effective with fast, colour or monochrome print and copy speeds up to 25 ppm and an efficient, full-featured 33.6 Kbps fax modem. Experience exceptional output quality at up to 2400 x 600 dpi. The MFC-9460CDN's automatic two-sided printing saves paper and security features for printing, copying, scanning and faxing help you control your colour costs and integrate colour into your workflow efficiently.
To learn more about the 'Brother MFC-9460CDN Colour Laser Multifunction', download the brochure here.
- 5-in-1 colour laser printer scanner copier fax and PC-Fax
- Fast up to 25 ppm colour laser printing
- Cost saving automatic two-sided printing
- Brilliant colour output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Advanced single pass printing technology
- High quality colour scanning - up to 19200 dpi (interpolated)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces standard
- USB flash memory compatible
- Flexible paper handling with 500-sheet optional tray
- Front-loading easy to change consumables
- Cost effective with high-capacity replacement toner cartridges
- One year limited on site warranty
- Peace of mind: free machine-lifetime support
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
1-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask