Brother HL-L3290CDW Digital Colour Printer
- Model #:
Brother HL-L3290CDW Digital Colour Printer
- Model #:
A solid choice for your home or small office, this reliable, cost-effective Digital Colour Printer copies, prints and scans quickly, easily and wirelessly. See full product description
The Brother HL-L3290CDW is a reliable, robust and affordable Digital Colour Printer that prints, copies and scans making it perfect for home or small office use. Its flatbed scan glass provides convenient copying, scanning and printing at speeds up to 32 pages per minute to take you through your busy day quickly and easily. Connect via built-in wireless network and USB interfaces and print wirelessly from your mobile devices over a wireless network. Keeping efficiency top of mind, automatic duplex printing saves paper while Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner lowers print costs. Its 250-sheet capacity tray further helps improve efficiency with fewer refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Comes with a 1-year limited warranty and free online or live chat support for the life of your product.
To learn more about the 'Brother HL-L3290CDW Digital Colour Printer', download the brochure here.
- Fast printing and scanning keeps you moving. Delivers increased efficiency with quick print speeds up to 25 ppm and scan speeds up to 29ipm black and 22ipm colour.
- Print professional documents. Outputs high-quality black and colour business documents.
- Delivers efficiency and increases productivity. The 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjusts for letter or legal paper to help minimize paper refills and increase productivity while the up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Flexible printing options. The manual feed slot handles a variety of papers and sizes, like card stock, envelopes and more to accommodate various printing needs.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- Connect your way. Connect with built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® or locally to a single computer via USB interface.
- Genuine savings with Brother Genuine toner. Lower printing costs with Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Ideal for smaller spaces, its compact, sturdy, robust construction ensures your printer works as hard as you do.
- At your side support. 1-year Limited Warranty and free online or live chat support for the life of your printer.
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter,Legal,Executive,A4,A5,A6|
|Print Resolution (max. dpi)||Up to 600 x 2400 dpi|
|First Time to Print||15 Seconds|
|Max. Colour Print Speed||25 ppm|
|Max. B&W Print Speed||25 ppm|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume (Up to)||1500 pages|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||589 x 523 x 521 mm (WxDxH)|
|Carton Weight||25.62 Kg|
|Carton Contents||1 Set of Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pages each ) (1) DR223CL Drum Unit Set (18,000 pages ) CD-ROM Includes Printer Drivers Quick Setup Guide|
|Scanner Driver Compatibility||Windows®,Mac OS®|
|Document Glass Size||Letter|
|Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)||1200 x 2400 dpi (flatbed)|
|Scan Drivers Included||TWAIN,WIA,SANE|
|Scan To Feature||Email,File,FTP,Image,Network,OCR|
|Scanning Capability||B&W & Colour Scanning|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Sheet Weight - Manual Feed||16-43 lb|
|Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed||Custom Sizes (3"-8.5" W, 4.57"-14" L)|
|Unit Weight||17.2 Kg|
|Security Functions||Secure print,Secure function lock,Setting lock|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray||16-43 lb (Bond)|
|Standard Interface(s)||Hi-Speed USB 2.0,Wireless 802.11b/g/n,Wireless 802.11b/g/n (with Wi-Fi Direct® protocol)|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||410 x 475 x 368 mm (WxDxH)|
|Output Paper Capacity (Sheets)||100 sheets|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Max. Monthly Duty Cycle||30,000 pages|
|Standard Paper Capacity||250 Sheet Paper Capacity|
|LCD Display||2-Line LCD|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||APIPA (Auto IP),ARP,BOOTP,CIFS Client,Custom Raw Port/Port 9100,DHCP,DNS Resolver,FTP Client and Server,HTTP/HTTPS server,ICMP,IPP/IPPS,LLMNR responder,LPR/LPD,mDNS,POP3,RARP,SMTP Client,SNMP v1,SNMP v2c,SNMP v3,SNTP Client,TELNET Server,TFTP client and server,Web Services (Print/Scan),WINS/NetBIOS name resolution|
|Printer Driver Compatibility||Windows®,Mac®,Linux®|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||CIFS Client,Custom Raw Port/Port9100,DNS resolver,FTP Client and Server,HTTP/HTTPS server,ICMPv6,IPP/IPPS,LLMNR responder,LPR/LPD,mDNS,NDP,RA,SMTP Client,SNMP v1,SNMP v2c,SNTP Client,TELNET Server,TFTP Client and Server,Web Services|
|Document Viewer Software||Nuance|
|Wireless Network Security||802.1x (LEAP, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS)EAP-FAST(TKIP/AES),Kerberos,WEP 64/128 bit,WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES),SNMP v3,WPA2-PSK (AES)|
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
1-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask