Brother ADS-2400N High-Speed Desktop Scanner
- Model #:
- ADS2400N ADS2400NBrother
The ADS-2400N offers powerful features for mid- to large-size workgroups, to simplify the way documents are captured, managed, processed and delivered. See full product description
Up to 30 ppm
Fast colour scanning up to 40ppm*, with Gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity. Single-pass duplex network document scanner with a 50-sheet capacity document feeder. Scan business and plastic cards, photos, receipts, and documents up to 196 long^. Versatile scan-to destinations including OCR, print, email, FTP / SFTP, network, Microsoft® SharePoint®, USB flash drive , and mobile devices via the free iPrint&Scan app . Up to 1200 dpi interpolated resolution, plus a robust collection of image optimization and paper handling features including background removal, deskew support, blank page removal, and ultrasonic multi-feed detection. Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration, and Kofax VRS® compatible .* Letter size paper at 300dpi, advanced features turned off. Additional purchase required. Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.ca for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility.^ Single-sheet simplex, 14-29lb bond. Compatible with Kofax VRS® versions 5.1 and up, not included."
To learn more about the 'Brother ADS-2400N High-Speed Desktop Scanner', download the brochure here.
- Single-pass two-sided colour scanning at speeds of up to 40 ppm*
- Versatile scan-to destinations including network Microsoft® SharePoint® USB flash drive‡ and mobile devices using the free iPrint&Scan app
- Up to 600 dpi optical resolution plus a robust collection of image optimization features
- Easily scans various media from embossed plastic cards to documents up to 196"^ long through the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Programmable one-touch keys for common scanning destinations
- Bundled with a valuable suite of scanning software including OCR and PDF editing programs
- Compatible with Kofax VRS® software† which dynamically evaluates each scanned page and automatically applies the correct image quality settings
- Supports most industry standard drivers for easy integration
- One year limited warranty plus free support for the life of the product
- * Letter size paper at 300dpi advanced features turned off.
- ‡ Additional purchase required.
- Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.connectprintshare.ca for details availability and mobile device compatibility.
- ^ Single-sheet simplex 14-29lb bond.
- † Compatible with Kofax VRS® versions 5.1 and up not included.
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||382 x 254 x 330 mm|
|Carton Contents||ADS-2400N Scanner, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Carrier Sheet, Quick Setup Guide, Installation DVD, User's Guide (accessible from DVD), Warranty Sheet, and Product Registration Sheet|
|Carton Weight||6.1 kg|
|Duplex Scan Speed||40 ipm|
|Continuous Scanning Mode||Yes|
|Paper Jam Sensor||No|
|Daily Duty Cycle (Up to; scans per day)||3000|
|Max. Optical Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Direct Scanning Destinations||Email,Network,Mobile Devices,USB flash memory drive,Image,File,Print,OCR,FTP,SFTP,SharePoint® Online|
|Scan Drivers Included||TWAIN,WIA,ICA,ISIS,SANE|
|Blank Page Removal||Yes|
|Kofax VRS®||Compatible with Kofax VRS® versions 5.1 and up (not included)|
|Unit Weight||4.4 kg|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Min. Paper Size||2.0" x 2.0"|
|Standard Interface(s)||Ethernet 10/100/1000,Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||306 x 258 x 250 mm|
|Max. Paper Capacity (ADF up to; sheets)||50 sheets|
|Max. Paper Size (duplex mode)||8.5" x 14"|
|Max. Paper Size (multiple sheets)||8.5" x 14"|
|Max. Paper Size (single sheet)||8.5" x 196"|
|Operating System (Compatibility)||Mac® OS X 10.8 and later,Windows Server® 2008,Windows Server® 2008 R2,Windows Server® 2012,Windows Server® 2012 R2,Windows® 10,Windows® 7,Windows® 8,Windows® 8.1,Windows® Vista,Windows® XP|
|Software Included||ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint v.12,Control Center 2 (Mac®),Control Center 4 (Windows®),Nuance™ PaperPort™ 14SE (Windows®)|
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
1-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask