Brother ADS-1700W Wireless Compact Desktop Scanner
- Model #:
- ADS1700W ADS1700WBrother
The ADS-1700W wireless compact desktop scanner offers fast two-sided colour scan speeds in a compact design making it perfect for home or small office use. See full product description
Up to 25 ppm / 50 ipm
Wi-Fi, USB 3.0
With a space-saving, portable design and a two-sided colour scan speed of up to 25 ppm, the ADS-1700W with wireless and USB interfaces is a perfect fit for home or small office use and especially for professionals who need to scan on the go. Its 20-page capacity auto document feeder and 2.8 colour touchscreen makes it easy to scan receipts, photos, documents up to 34" long and plastic cards and send them with the touch of a finger to cloud-based destinations like File, OCR, Email, Network, FTP, Cloud services, mobile devices and more.
To learn more about the 'Brother ADS-1700W Wireless Compact Desktop Scanner', download the brochure here.
- Fast scanning keeps you moving. Scan single and double-sided, colour and black and white documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm.
- Scan a variety of documents in black and colour. Easily scan documents, plastic cards, receipts and photos up to 34 long using the up to 20-page capacity auto document feeder.
- Engineered to deliver efficiency and help increase productivity. Auto Start Scan lets you drop paper into the feeder to automatically initiate scanning to a predefined profile.
- Dependable, durable and compact design. Sturdy and portable construction ensures your scanner works as hard as you do; compact design for smaller spaces or on-the-go use.
- Intuitive connection to the Cloud. Supports multiple scan-to cloud destinations directly from the touchscreen including File, OCR, Email, Network, FTP, Cloud services, mobile devices and more.
- One-touch scanning. The 2.8 colour touchscreen lets you scan with the touch of a finger to pre-set destinations.
- Connect your way. Wireless scan to PC, cloud services, mobile and network destinations plus USB 3.0 interface for local connections.
- At your side support. 1-year limited warranty and free online or live chat support for the life of your printer.
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||380 x 157 x 200 mm|
|Carton Contents||ADS-1700W Scanner, AC Adapter, Quick Setup Guide, Installation DVD and User's Guide (accessible from DVD)|
|Carton Weight||3.0 Kg|
|Duplex Scan Speed||50 ipm|
|Continuous Scanning Mode||Yes|
|Paper Jam Sensor||No|
|Daily Duty Cycle (Up to; scans per day)||1000|
|Max. Optical Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Direct Scanning Destinations||Email,Email Server,Network,USB flash memory drive,Image,File,OCR,FTP,Facebook™,Dropbox®,Evernote®,FLICKR®,Google Drive,Picasa Web Albums®|
|Scan Drivers Included||TWAIN,WIA,ICA,ISIS,SANE|
|Blank Page Removal||Yes|
|Unit Weight||1.41 Kg|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
|Min. Paper Size||2.0" x 2.76"|
|Standard Interface(s)||SuperSpeed USB 3.0,Wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||300 x 103 x 83 mm|
|Max. Paper Capacity (ADF up to; sheets)||20 sheets|
|Max. Paper Size (duplex mode)||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Max. Paper Size (multiple sheets)||8.5" x 11.7"|
|Max. Paper Size (single sheet)||8.5" x 34"|
|Operating System (Compatibility)||Mac® OS X 10.6 and later,Windows® 10,Windows® 7,Windows® 8,Windows® 8.1,Windows® Vista,Windows® XP|
|Software Included||Control Center 2 (Mac®),Control Center 4 (Windows®),Nuance™ PDF Converter Professional 8 (Windows®,Nuance™ PaperPort™ 12SE (Windows®),Presto!® BizCard® 6,Presto!® PageManager® 9 (Mac®)|
Downloads & Documents
Downloads & Drivers
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreFind Downloads & DriversDownload iPrint&Scan App
Manuals & Documents
Get Downloads & Drivers for this Product from the Brother Solutions CentreDownload Manuals & Documents
Everything you want to know about your product is available in PDF.Download Product Brochure
1-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask