Brother 1134D Serger
- Model #:
Threads (3/4 threads)
Easy threading (Lay-in/lower looper threading)
Differential feed (Differential feed: 0.7-2.0)
Brother 1134D Serger
- Model #:
Designed for finishing edges and hems and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1134D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. See full product description
Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother ; 1134D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3 / 4 thread Serger features snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1134D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the colour-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1134D includes an instructional video in English and French.
- 3 / 4 thread: Easily create precise professional-quality seam finishing and rolled hems with the 3- or 4-thread cut and sew serger stitches
- Versatile stitch options: Choose from 4 thread overlock 3 thread overlock narrow hem rolled hem and ribbon lock stitches
- Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality: The differential fabric feed helps improve the stitch quality on virtually all types of fabric especially important when sewing stretchy knitted or thin fabrics. Differential feed ratio is 0.7 to 2.0
- Fast up to 1300 stitches per minute: Saves time and delivers high quality stitching even at up to a high 1300 spm speed
- Removable free arm: Simply slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical items such as sleeves
- Brightly lit workspace: No more task lights needed as brilliant light floods the needle area
- Built-in storage: Store your accessory tools on the front panel flip-down door
- Bilingual instructional CD: The 1134D comes with a French and English instructional video
25-Year Limited Warranty
You can return any Brother machine purchased on brother.ca within 30 days of purchase as long as it’s unopened, intact and has a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.* Contact us so that we can assess the best solution for you, either by providing you with a different machine, helping with the setup or issuing an RMA. Any shipping costs are at your expense. However, if we determine that the machine is defective—or if we’re otherwise responsible—we’ll be happy to arrange a pickup at our expense. Once we’ve inspected the return, we’ll refund your credit card.
If your machine was not purchased from brother.ca, simply let us know and we’ll do our best to find a solution.
To contact us through Ask a Question click here: https://support.brother.ca/app/ask