1. By participating, entrants agree to: (a) abide by these Rules and to accept the decisions of the Contest Sponsor as final; (b) release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related companies, and any other organization involved in the administration or promotion of the Contest, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, arising from or in connection with the Contest or an entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
2. For purposes of these Rules, an entrant is the person whose valid name and email address appears on the entry submitted into this Contest. It is to this individual that the prize will be awarded if selected and declared as the winner. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must provide a valid email account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. Entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server(s).
3. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more potential winners of prizes selected than contemplated in these Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all such eligible prize claimants after the Contest closing date to award the correct number of prizes.
4. Entrants agree the Contest Sponsor shall not be liable or responsible for any failure of the Web Page during this Contest, for any injury or damage which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any materials as part of this Contest, nor for any problems or technical malfunctions with respect to telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any failure thereof or Internet traffic congestion, or any combination thereof including damage to an entrant’s or third party’s computer.
5. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for print or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials; for lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, delayed, deleted or destroyed entries; or for entries that are posted late or incorrectly or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or by failure of an entrant to provide complete, accurate and/or up-to-date personal contact information to the Contest Sponsor.
6. Subject to the jurisdiction in Quebec of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest for any reason, including should a virus or any other factor beyond the Contest Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, proper play or conduct of the Contest, or the odds of winning.
7. Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping parties reach a settlement.
8. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Rules at any time without materially affecting the terms and conditions of this Contest. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or interfere with the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all responsible persons to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Each entrant, should he/she be declared the winner, agrees to the use of his/her name, voice, comments, photograph and area of residence in any publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor, without notice, payment, compensation or retribution.
12. By entering the contest, you hereby: consent to the Contest Sponsor's Privacy Statement including the storage and transfer of your personal information outside Canada; and acknowledge that the Contest Sponsor may disclose your personal information to service providers of the Contest Sponsor in connection with any of the activities in connection with this contest.