National Account Manager
Brother Canada - Toronto, ON
Want to join a customer-focused sales and distribution company in a senior sales position?
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a National Account Manager in the Toronto area. The Brother name is synonymous with success in the marketing of innovative, award-winning business machines and high-quality sewing machines.
A National Account Manager plays a vitally important role in our customer-focused organization.
Your relationship-building and close collaboration with some of our most important key accounts will help us reshape the competitive landscape and grow sales. Through your direction, your assigned retail account base will maximize its potential and deepen its relationship with Brother. Your exceptional planning, coordination and communication in high-pressure environments will play a decisive role in our achievement of the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Are you a passionate individual with exceptional interpersonal communication and planning skills who has a strong desire to grow accounts to their fullest potential?
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Management of key business relationships at all levels including meetings with category managers, buyers and key decision makers.
- Creation, presentation, and execution of annual account plan. On-going evaluation of results relative to key objectives.
- Direct responsibility for the achievement of account sales objectives which require continuous analysis, tracking and communication of results.
- Identifies ideas/opportunities and methods to address short and midterm challenges.
- Continuous evaluation of Brothers position both in the market place and the account. Action based recommendations and planning based on increasing market share, sales and brand exposure within the confines of Brothers corporate goals and objectives.
- Create and present annual executive reviews as well quarterly business reviews within the account.
- Detailed sales analysis by sku, close monitoring of trends and anomalies. Bi-monthly submission of account forecast.
- Anticipates outcomes. When outcomes are not favorable an ability to demonstrate tact in handling difficult customer situations must exist.
- Secure and manage the execution of all marketing and merchandising initiatives. E.g. End caps, pallet programs and print initiatives.
- Interdepartmental meeting coordination and leadership. Effective and frequent communication with all departments.
- Regular communication with Brother U.S. counterparts and understanding of US market place, product price points and sales trends.
- Quickly adapts to a quick changing environment, understanding different audiences and establishes effective methods to synthesize messages and control outcome.
- Negotiate annual account contracts and agreements in conjunction with the Director of Sales.
- Demonstrates strong skills in data analysis that can be used to influence directional based recommendations and decision making.
- Effective management and tracking of market development funds.
- Establish 6-month rolling forecasts on a bi-weekly basis by effectively balancing analysis of historical data and projected future trends.
- Present the feature value benefit and technical specifications of Brother Products to customers & create business proposals in collaboration with Brother’s marketing and product departments.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- University degree
- 5 years of successful major retail account management experience with proven quota achievement track record
- Intimate knowledge of the major retail account management planning and business development process
- Strong negotiation skills
- Extremely reactive to customers needs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Passionately drive for results
- Strives for Quality and Innovation
- Critical Thinker
- Market Intelligence – experience in monitoring market shifts and positioning to remain informed about forthcoming market activities
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If your profile corresponds to the criteria’s we are looking for, send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Brother Canada GREAT PEOPLE team
Great people delivering a superior customer experience