Customer Service Manager
Brother Canada - Montreal, QC
Want to join a world-class contact center?
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead its Contact Center. The Brother name is synonymous with success in the marketing of innovative, award-winning business machines and high-quality sewing machines.
As leader of our Contact Centre, you play a pivotal role in our customer-focused organization.
You lead the daily operations of our best-in-class contact team. Along with a passionate group of service professionals, team leaders and supervisors, you implement Brother’s organizational strategies into the team. Most importantly, you are responsible for increasing Brother’s customer satisfaction metrics to ultimately make all customers feel great about owning a Brother machine.
You inspire your team through effective planning, to optimize contact center excellence. You recommend new processes and procedures, staying ahead of technological innovation to better serve our customers. You establish team incentive programs that engage and stimulate team performance. In collaboration with departmental leadership, you promote innovative customer experience strategies. Your objective is to deliver on our promise of a “superior customer experience”.
You work relentlessly to exceed best customer experience practices and customer expectations. Your experience in multi-channel contact center environments helps you develop and implement plans to improve call resolution and chat/web solutions. You also propose and implement initiatives to stimulate customer loyalty.
Are you a passionate, energetic, motivated and experienced individual who has proven team-leading skills? Are you at the forefront of contact center technologies? Do you create a sense of belonging and encourage a sense of pride by providing your team with an amazing work experience?
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Manage the Contact Centre, with responsibility of 40+ staff under 3 supervisors
- Strong understanding of Social Media integration in a customer experience center
- Work closely with functional leaders of the organization to ensure seamless delivery of different projects in a timely manner
- Through the maintenance of a strong team culture that reflects Brother’s values, implement and maintain a fun, positive and energetic team ambiance that fosters the delivery of great customer service
- Monitor and lead the delivery of departmental targets which include but are not limited to service delivery, staffing, quality calibration, results tracking, and oversight of client service level agreements to ensure that commitments are met within preset goals
- Communicate organizational objectives and departmental initiatives to ensure key business priorities and results are well understood at all specialists’ levels
- Contribute to the development, and implementation of plans to improve and enhance CSAT and First Contact Resolution including chat/web solutions as a top priority
- Act as third level of escalation for requests received and handled through our technical support hotline or Social Media & Web team in a timely manner
- Continuously update personal knowledge concerning Brother Machines and certain software by attending trainings, consulting documentation, holding discussions with colleagues and becoming familiar with the machines and technology
- Encourage a motivated and diverse workplace that promotes an empowered team and service-oriented environment
- Provide constructive and continuous coaching to the Supervisors on performance results
- Lead by example Brother’s values: Total Customer Satisfaction, communication, Judgment, Initiative, Team work and leadership
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce (Marketing) or related discipline, Bilingual (French-English – speaking and writing)
- 5 -8 years proven management experience
- Ability to translate organizational strategy into team objectives
- Self-motivation and high level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Ability to act as a change agent
- Utilizes motivational methodology
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to lead team toward successful achievement of organizational and performance goals and objectives
- Team player with strong ability to work with different departments
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills to evaluate trends and implement program to improve performance and drive productivity
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence all levels of the team
- Flexibility with work schedule (weekends and evenings)
- A participative leadership style and demonstrated ability to involve and engage front-line specialist to minimize escalation
- Passionate about helping our team help our customer base and provide an extraordinary experience for our clients.
- Highly service driven, customer oriented with a strong sense of accountability and desire to further improve your knowledge base
- Experience in transitioning a call center environment to a multi-channel contact center is an asset
So please join us in our quest to deliver superior customer service! Send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Brother Canada GREAT PEOPLE team
Great people delivering a superior customer experience