What is it?
Brother™ iPrint&Scan is a FREE app download for printing from and scanning
to your Windows Phone 7 or 8 mobile device through a wireless network.
What can I do with it?
- Automatically find compatible printers, all-in-ones and scanners on your network
- Print photos directly from your Windows Phone camera
- Print PDF files or Microsoft Office documents from your SkyDrive® account
- Scan directly to your Windows Phone device
- Save scanned images to your Windows Phone device or SkyDrive account
What is the benefit?
Multiple mobile device users can wirelessly print a wide variety of documents to,
or scan documents or photos from, compatible Brother products when they’re connected
to the same wireless network. Just download the Brother™ iPrint&Scan app
and it will automatically search for compatible Brother Printers, All-in-Ones and
Scanners on your wireless network!
*Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Text can print up to 10MB or 50 pages. Windows supports
PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint file printing up to 10MB or 20 pages from SkyDrive
For device support information, please see the Brother™ iPrint&Scan Windows
Phone page by clicking the link above.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Scanning not available on printer models.
Windows Phone logo and SkyDrive are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United
States and other countries.