Give a professional look to your next project with serged seam finishes. Seams lie flatter and look better with an overlock stitch. Home decor projects often suggest the use of a serger for rolled hems and secure seams and differential feed. Choose from a 3 or 4 thread look and enjoy the new and easy threading method. The 3034D features two needles and 3 or 4 thread with differential feed. Create stitches from 2.0 to 4.0 mm in length. Differential feed ratio of 0.7 - 2.0 gives improved stitch quality. Free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places.
- 3 or 4 thread cut and sew serger stitches
- Differential feed ratio 0.7 to 2.0mm
- Convenient stitch width control from 4.5 to 7.0mm
- F.A.S.T. lower looper threading system
- Easy to follow lay-in threading
- Instructional DVD included
- Accessory kit included